Help need to build for this board (DSDB NI Elvis III)

I was followind the Retargeting to a Different Board section in documentation. Can someone please help me to generate specification files for this board,
Design resources and documentation here.

Hi @wbmrcb. I must say this is a pretty generic question. I don’t think we will be able to provide you with specific assistance. What we can do is point you to some useful resources and you can give it a go using them. If you then encounter specific problems, I’d recommend you post as much details as possible on what errors/issues you are encountering and the steps to reproduce, so we can provide a more targeted help.

To start, I’d recommend you check out these repos:

These are external boards that make use of PYNQ.
Also I’d reccomend you check out this page for similar resources.

I suggest you take a look at the readme (e.g. on the Ultra96 page) and the repo structure and try to replicate the same for the board you are targeting. Let us know how this goes!

1 Like

Hi @gnatale Thanks to you I was able to successfully port PYNQ to my DSDB !

I was using board agnostic image (pynq_rootfs_arm_v2.5.zip) with petalinux 2019.2, Vitis and Vivado 2019.2. It took some time but, I learned so much about the process and thank you again for your support !

I don’t think this is a very common board but I’ll attach my boot log if it helps someone else.
teraterm.log (20.1 KB)

Hi @wbmrcb! Glad I was able to help :slight_smile:
If you feel like it, you could create a github repo with the files to recreate the board image, and then share it with the community by adding it to this page: 3rd party images for Zynq boards