I’m struggling to understand what output files from make can be used in what groups and where they reside.
I’ve run make and have (I think) a working BOOT.bin and image.ub. My understanding is that these two files both go in the FAT partition on the sdcard. These files are located here:
I am having a hard time locating the filesystem and I can find no mention of this in any of the Pynq documentation.
- What is the file system file name?
- What is the extensions? tar.gz?
- Where in the PYNQ repo is the file system located?
- Should this file merely be placed in the second ext4 partition or does it need to be unzipped?
5. Does a .img file get produced from the sdbuild/make process?
6. If so where does this reside?
7. Is the intention to write this image to the sdcard and you are good to go?