PYNQ-Z1, KeyError when downloading overlay

Hi,

[Mod edited, moved to new topic]

i am using pynq -z1 board with 2.6 image
when I use the following command (import pynq
ol= pynq.Overlay(“/home/xilinx/pynq/overlays/vta/vta.bit”)) to download my bit file .I am facing an error .which I was running for the first time to download the bitstream file.I am also attaching the .bit and .hwh for reference.
vta.bit (3.9 MB)

vta.hwh (1.9 MB)

Hi @RAJASHEKAR,

It is likely that the hwh file is corrupted. Did you try to import it again?

Mario

Hi @marioruiz
I also updated the hwh file and when I am generating the bitstream for my block design I didn’t face any error at that time.I also tried with different pynq images, but I am facing similar error.I am attaching my project where I am adding two ip blocks to the existing design to log the address while running the programme on my board. my new blocks or myipTimer and myipFetch which I first built for TE0802 board and with this board I was able to load the bitstream and read the address but when I create new project with pynq z7000 where I updated the comparability family to my blocks . I am facing the problem in downloading the bitstream.

I am using the scp file name and xilininx@192.168.2.1:~/ this function to copy the bit and hwh file into the overlay folder on board from the pc.
ip.zip (214.4 KB)

Hi @RAJASHEKAR,

I took a look at the vta.hwh file that you provided and I could not see any Processing System modules in the design. In your IPI design did you include the Processing System for this overlay? Is there any chance you can send a screenshot of your IPI design?

All the best,
Shane