Tensorflow and Keras installation problem

Hi, i was trying to install tensorflow and keras libraries on PYNQ board for a university project. I managed to install and run the tensorflow version in the 1st link, but I need the tensorflow version in the 2nd link because this version of tensorflow also includes the keras library. I installed this version of Tensorflow on the board but it gave me the following error. do you know the solution for this error

1st link
wget https://github.com/samjabrahams/tensorflow-on-raspberry-pi/releases/download/v0.9.0/tensorflow-0.9.0-py3-none-any.whl

/usr/bin/python3 -m pip install tensorflow-0.9.0-py3-none-any.whl

2.nd link

wget https://storage.googleapis.com/tensorflow/mac/cpu/tensorflow-1.9.0-py3-none-any.whl

/usr/bin/python3 -m pip install tensorflow-1.9.0-py3-none-any.whl

Terminal image and error images

Hello Ibrahim, I am also trying to install tensorflow on PYNQ-Z2 on image v2.6

Following the repo: danishgufran/tensorflow-2.X-for-Xilinx-Pynq-Z2

Tensorflow got installed but,some sort of mismatch happened i guess so its giving some error when i try to import tensorflow, and ideas?

Following is the log when i tried to import tensorflow

xilinx@pynq:$ python3 --version
Python 3.6.5
xilinx@pynq:
$ python3
Python 3.6.5 (default, Apr 1 2018, 05:46:30)
[GCC 7.3.0] on linux
Type “help”, “copyright”, “credits” or “license” for more information.

import tensorflow
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1, in
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/init.py”, line 101, in
from tensorflow_core import *
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow_core/init.py”, line 40, in
from tensorflow.python.tools import module_util as _module_util
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/init.py”, line 50, in getattr
module = self._load()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/init.py”, line 44, in _load
module = _importlib.import_module(self.name)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/importlib/init.py”, line 126, in import_module
return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow_core/python/init.py”, line 50, in
from tensorflow.python import _pywrap_utils
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow_core/python/_pywrap_utils.so: undefined symbol: PyThread_tss_alloc

Hello Ibrahim, I am also trying to install tensorflow on PYNQ-Z2 on image v2.6

Installed using : danishgufran/tensorflow-2.X-for-Xilinx-Pynq-Z2

Tensorflow got installed but,some sort of mismatch happened i guess so its giving some error when i try to import tensorflow, and ideas?

Following is the log when i tried to import tensorflow

xilinx@pynq:$ python3 --version
Python 3.6.5
xilinx@pynq:
$ python3
Python 3.6.5 (default, Apr 1 2018, 05:46:30)
[GCC 7.3.0] on linux
Type “help”, “copyright”, “credits” or “license” for more information.

import tensorflow
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1, in
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/init.py”, line 101, in
from tensorflow_core import *
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow_core/init.py”, line 40, in
from tensorflow.python.tools import module_util as _module_util
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/init.py”, line 50, in getattr
module = self._load()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/init.py”, line 44, in _load
module = _importlib.import_module(self.name)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/importlib/init.py”, line 126, in import_module
return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow_core/python/init.py”, line 50, in
from tensorflow.python import _pywrap_utils
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow_core/python/_pywrap_utils.so: undefined symbol: PyThread_tss_alloc

Hello, sorry for replying late. While installing the tensorflow version from the github account you shared, but it gave me error ERROR: tensorflow-2.1.0-cp36-none-linux_armv7l.whl is not a supported wheel on this platform. I’m sorry I can’t help because of this, I’ll let you know if I find a solution.

Thanks for trying. I guess it is not a supported version because your python version is not 3.6. That’s just my guess. The file with the name cpxx should match with the python version installed i guess.
For example, if one has python 3.4 installed one should use the file "tensorflow-2.1.0-cp34-none-linux_armv7l.whl " and not the one with “36”.