An error when run pynq on other zynq board

I have run the pynq image in my zynq board which is like zed, and the linux is working well now, but when I use Jupyter to develop pynq applications, some error usually occur, and all them are the reason “Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address xxx” , and I cant find what is the address xxx, even though i checked my IP address, my devicetree and the system.map. I have try all my best to solve it, so anyone who experienced the problem?
waiting for your reply.

QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190620101019
like this line circled, in the pynq-z1, it can run well, but on my zynq board, it will raise the error “Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 4a39a259 pgd = def80000” and I dont know what is the address 4a39a259. and even the same line f[:] = img, the aborting address has always changed, the next I run the line, the error may became “Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 3eb0474d pgd = cd7e4000”, that’s a terrible problem.

I haven’t used the video module, but did you make sure your picture size is compatible with the newframe size? Maybe it is overrunning it.

1 Like

what you suggested is right, when I set the picture smaller, it can works well.