How to custom video composable pipeline

Hello,
I choose kria kv260 to use composable pipeline to use opencv as my individual topic.

Professor ask me to use single image as input and store the image in local instead of steam it. However, the successful project I can find on internet that composable pipeline only can stream in and out by DP or HDMI.

According to the topic

It’s seems it possible to read image and store it in local, but I don’t know how to code it.

Is there any possible to use composable pipeline to meet the demand or not.

If not, what is the best way to do it.
I’ve try design my overlay. But it hard to do it in time.And professor asked me need to find other way.

thanks

Hi @ricky,

It’s seems it possible to read image and store it in local, but I don’t know how to code it.
Is there any possible to use composable pipeline to meet the demand or not.

A video is not more than a sequence of images (and audio as well, but we can ignore this). The composable video pipeline works on individual images.

There are plenty of examples in the notebooks that comes with PYNQ that show how to use individual images.

This notebook is work in progress, but you can use as starting point. You can replace the webcam with local images and then store the result using the PIL APIs.

Hope this helps you to make progress with your project.
Mario

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
I’ll give it a try when I go to the lab next time.
Have a good day.