Pynq RFSoC Workshop image 3.0.1 for ZCU111 does not contain the notebooks

Downloaded ZCU111 PYNQ v3.0.1 at PYNQ supported boards and PYNQ pre-built images | PYNQ
Tried to follow directions at GitHub - Xilinx/PYNQ_RFSOC_Workshop: Open-sourcing the PYNQ & RFSoC workshop materials, but there are missing images and files in the repository (master and image_2.6.0 branches). Proceded without loopback.
Navigated to board at 192.168.2.99/lab from PC.
The only directories available are common/ and getting_started/. There is a Welcome to Pynq.ipynb.
The directions state that the image is supposed to have a rfsoc_workshop directory.

edit: Also tried adding the notebooks to the SD card manually. However, trying to execute ā€œimport rfsoc_sdfecā€ fails with "No module named ā€˜rfsoc_sdfecā€™.

Is there a more up to date directions or repositories for these images, or am I doing something wrong?

Hi @ddgsi,

Welcome to the PYNQ community.

For this image version, you need to use the The Strathclyde RFSoC Studio GitHub - strath-sdr/rfsoc_studio: The Strathclyde RFSoC Studio Installer for PYNQ.

Mario

Thanks, Iā€™ll give that a try.

I got led down the garden path by the out-of-date repo at GitHub - Xilinx/PYNQ_RFSOC_Workshop: Open-sourcing the PYNQ & RFSoC workshop materials

1 Like

Thanks ddgsi, I raised an issue on the workshop repo about this.

Josh

1 Like