Happy for pynq support dpu.Would it be possible Support vcu(video codec unit)?
We don’t have official VCU support in PYNQ. It would be theoretically possible to include it in a design but there are a fair number of steps required.
- Build the VCU kernel modules
- Install the firmware and application software (The links for all of these are in the user guide
- Create a bitstream with VCU
- Create a device tree overlay with the VCU
- Use PYNQ to download the bitstream and install the device tree overlay
- Drive the ZCU using Gstreamer or OpenMAX
Other than downloading the bitstream and installing the device tree overlay PYNQ can’t really help.
Thank you for your detailed answers. I will try it .