I am trying to rebuild PetaLinux from the BSP file with small modification to the CMA. However with no success.
To reconstruct my error without changing the bootargs kernel( no cma),
- I sourced the installed directory on PetaLinux 2022.1
- Run “petalinux-create -t project -s ” where is the path to the appropriate BSP file in “bsp_releases”.
- “petalinux-config --silentconfig”
- “petalinux-package --boot --u-boot --fpga images/linux/system.bit”
- Copied the BOOT.bin image.ub boot.scr to the root partition of my sdcard.
- I am using the original Rootfs of the the Image from this website.
@JennySmith888 I have seen you used the BOOT.BIN file with some changes to the dtsi file. how did you manage to avoid the error of
SPI path not set. LMK not found on device tree. Issue with BSP of RFSoC4x2
I used the BSP files from RealDigital and used as well the instructions in the README file.
I appreciate any ideas on how to proceed on that topic.