ZCU104 1D signal deep learning

Hello, I recently got interested in FPGAs and bought a zcu104.
I also installed PYNQ v2.6 and confirmed that it works normally.

I am planning to receive the ECG signal from the Galaxy Watch using socket communication, and I have confirmed that socket communication between the PC and the board is possible.

The ECG signal is a 1D signal, but the example uses deep learning such as CNN for 2D signals.

Are there any other examples using 1D signals?

I am using PYNQ for the first time. Is it correct to make the logic myself and run deep learning using Python on top of it?

@1303hyeon

See tutorial

ENJOY~

Thank you for answer.

The tutorial you provided is 2D classification using the MNIST data set. I want a 1D signal.

@1303hyeon

First welcome to the community, but your modus is highly Inappropriate.
This is not a forum for seeking works nor content extraction.
If you are consider such contents GitHub or Google is a better place for you.
Help post is to report PYNQ BUGs, PYNQ syntax support etc. Not ZYNQ projects seeking.

From what you had described, I highly suggest you do more study on convolution and understand feature map and differences between 1D or 2D or even N-D neural network.

Kindly suggestion, if the action is pure FC behavior SIMD is always the fastest rather than using PL to compute.
As ARM can run over 600MHZ / DATA SET on SIMD.

ENJOY~

hello.

I checked the link you provided.

Can I run it referring to PYNQ-2.7-MNIST-CNN/jupyter/sanity_test_hls.ipynb in the attached file?

Additionally, is there a tutorial on the most basic deep learning using PYNQ?

@1303hyeon

I cannot see how MNIST is not simply enough.
MNIST numeric conv neural network is almost >20years old.
Network is simple structure is also covered most knowledge about neural network behavior.
EGG would require a lot of noise filtering and other signal processing knowledge which CNN itself is also a kind of signal processing methodology.

I am sure old man like me also able to learn ChatGPT, you must able to ask ChatGPT on these contents as well.

ENJOY~

@1303hyeon

A nice sharing on how training works on NN.
There are so many ways but all concepts are similar:

Adam, SGD etc.

ENJOY~