About AC/DC Adaptor used with PYNQ Z2

Hi! Could anyone please tell what is the model number of the AC/DC adaptor supplied with the PYNQ Z2 kit? Also the power and voltage rating of the adaptor. Thanks.

From the manual:
When more power is required, an external power regulator (coax, center-positive
2.1mm internal-diameter plug) can be connected to the power jack (DC1). The board
supports 7VDC to 15VDC (12V recommended).

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/744/pynqz2_user_manual_v1_0-1525725.pdf

Cathal

Thank you, Cathal for answering. Actually, I intend to buy only the PYNQ Z2 board and not the complete kit. Therefore, I need to know the model number of the AD/DC adaptor supplied with the kit so that I do not make an error of purchasing a one with the wrong wattage. (After searching for a while, I came to know that AC/DC adaptor supplied with PYNQ Z1 board is 12V/3A). Also, I see that on Element14 the Barrel Plug Center Positive is available as 2.1mm x 5.5mm x 12mm and 2.1mm x 5.5mm x 9.5mm. I do not have any clue which should be better. By any chance, do you have the model number of the AC/DC adaptor or if you recommend one? Thanks again.

PYNQ Z2 board-
1M1-M000127DEV - Tul Corporation - Evaluation Board, XC7Z020-1CLG400C, Zynq-7000 Family (element14.com)

AC/DC adaptor-
AC / DC External Plug In Adaptor Power Supplies | element14 India

Satyam

These power supplies are generic. The barrel plug measurements are what you need. Either one of those should be OK.
12mm vs 9.5mm is the length of the plug, it will stick out slightly with the longer one so I think you need the shorter one.

Cathal

Cathal

Thank you very much.

Satyam