PYNQ: PYTHON PRODUCTIVITY

Vitis Error

Hello, I’m experiencing issues when building a platform project on Vitis. I then try to create an application project and error: [common 17-48] appears. Is this because the platform project contained errors when building?
These are the errors that come up in the console:
make[2]: *** [Makefile:31: coresightps_dcc_comp_libs] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Makefile:30: ps7_cortexa9_0/libsrc/coresightps_dcc_v1_7/src/make.libs] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:30: zynq_fsbl_bsp/ps7_cortexa9_0/lib/libxil.a] Error 2
arm-xilinx-eabi-gcc.exe: fatal error: cannot execute ‘f:/vivadovitis/vitis/2020.1/gnu/aarch32/nt/gcc-arm-none-eabi/x86_64-oesdk-mingw32/usr/bin/arm-xilinx-eabi/…/…/libexec/arm-xilinx-eabi/gcc/arm-xilinx-eabi/9.2.0/as.exe’: CreateProcess: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [Makefile:31: coresightps_dcc_comp_libs] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:30: ps7_cortexa9_0/libsrc/coresightps_dcc_v1_7/src/make.libs] Error 2

This is vivado and vitis version 2020.1 and PYNQ-Z2-v2.6
My project is just creating a simple NAND gate using a PYNQ-Z2 board with 2 switches as input and an LED as the output following a youtube tutorial but I can’t get the application to function. Any support on how to solve these errors would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Eoin.

This build issue has been solved.

It might be more helpful if you provide your solution if a user later found the same issue.