I followed the instructions to create a new custom board found here:
The board is the Avent Ultrazed-EV. I used the ZCU104 design as the basis for my own design. They have enough similarities that the port should be relatively straightforward.
The makefile in the sdbuild directory runs nearly to completion but I get an error that says:
+ sudo cp dist/pynq-2.5.1.tar.gz /home/nichodd1/Projects/PYNQ/sdbuild/build/bionic.Ultrazed-EV/home/xilinx/pynq_git/dist cp: error writing '/home/nichodd1/Projects/PYNQ/sdbuild/build/bionic.Ultrazed-EV/home/xilinx/pynq_git/dist/pynq-2.5.1.tar.gz': No space left on device
When I run df -h it confirms that the problem is that the mount is completely full:
/dev/mapper/loop35p2 6.8G 6.8G 0 100% /home/<USERNAME>/Projects/PYNQ/sdbuild/build/bionic.Ultrazed-EV
I tried modifying the line in create_mount_img.sh from this:
truncate --size 7G $image_file
truncate --size 15G $image_file
This did not help. Originally the mount seems to have the correct size (15G) but later in the build process this gets reduced to ~6G. Then the build fails with the same “No Space Left on Device” error.