Where can i get Source Codes for the PYNQ Workshop examples?

How can I get the source codes of workshop examples on the GitHub [GitHub - Xilinx/PYNQ_Workshop]. I am interested in understanding the hardware logics and how various effects of overlays are implemented. Through the course of my learning process i might make projects which needs similar functionalities and to not reinvent the wheel, i would love to obtain a copy of source codes, the project folder with the *.xpr file. Thank You.

Hi @grishnkrj,

We do not provide the xpr project. However, you can find the TCL file to regenerate the project in this folder PYNQ_Workshop/Session_4/bitstream at master · Xilinx/PYNQ_Workshop · GitHub

For the first sessions, the base overlay is used. Again, you can find the tcl to regenerate that in the PYNQ repo. PYNQ/boards/Pynq-Z2/base at master · Xilinx/PYNQ · GitHub

Mario

Thank you sir for your reply. A small few more sir, Firstly can we export all custom projects down to *.tcl file without any dependencies ? and Secondly Is there any security issues with sharing the my *.xpr project files, ie can I share my project files in github?

A small few more sir, Firstly can we export all custom projects down to *.tcl file without any dependencies ?

No, some projects will have dependencies. You need to satisfy them in order to regenerate the project.

Is there any security issues with sharing the my *.xpr project files, ie can I share my project files in github?

This is something I cannot provide advise