IP-XACT or SVD of PYNQ-Z1

Hello,

Does there exist IP-XACT or SVD representation of the PYNQ-Z1?
If so, how I could get it?

Best regards,
RHamalainen

1 Like

IP-XACT as I understand it is an IP format. Your question doesn’t make sense in this context. I’m not sure what you mean by SVD. If you can elaborate what you need exactly, or what you are trying to do, you may get a better answer.

Cathal

CMSIS-SVD contains system’s memory map in well defined format from CPU’s point of view.

1 Like

You can check the Zynq user guide if you want to check the memory map for the fixed items. You probably don’t need this.
You can get a memory map for your design from Vivado GUI. The memory map info is also included in the HWH that PYNQ uses. PYNQ parses the HWH and allows you to introspect your design.
These are not available in PI-XACT or SVD as far as I’m aware, and the memory map is for the design running on the Zynq device on the board, not for the board itself.

Cathal

You can check the Zynq user guide if you want to check the memory map for the fixed items. You probably don’t need this.

This would be the main use case for me so that I can avoid manually reading the user guide and writing the addresses and field accessors.

1 Like