We’d like to share our tutorial about PYNQ using PYNQ-ZU board.
Go through this tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Examine IPython on Jupyter Lab, and PS processing.
- Implement accelerated computer vision functions using Vitis Vision Library, Vitis HLS and Vivado.
- Control I/O via PMOD interfaces with
pmod- a Python wrapper library for MicroBlaze subsystems.
- Install Robot Operating System and integrate parts.
- Deploy pre-trained and quantized models from Vitis AI’s model zoo to DPU-PYNQ.
It’s available at: https://github.com/DSDL-EE/PYNQ-ZU_Tutorial
It’s adaptive to study with other PYNQ boards.