No IP detected rfsoc 4x2

I’m trying to connect to rfsoc 4x2 board. I flashed the SD card with the latest version of the image file. After the board boots, the message “no IP detected” is shown on the OLED.

I tried the steps mentioned here and set the static IP address to “192.168.2.98”. However, It did not work.

I also tried to connect to the board via serial, but my PC does not recognize the board with the 43 error code.

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you

1 Like

How have you connected the board to your network or to your PC?
What is the “43 error code”? Can you provide the full message?

Cathal

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for your answer. I connected the board directly to my PC.

The error message is “windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43) USB”. I was wondering if I should install any particular drivers.

1 Like

Can you confirm you used a USB cable to do this and connected it to the USB Composite port? I’d suggest you try with a spare USB cable if you have one.
You should not need to install drivers, but this may depend on your computer/OS. Which version of Windows are you using?

Cathal

Hi,
Steps that you can try to connect the board to the network:

1. Try to flash the SD card again with the latest PYNQ images (v3.0.1 for my board)
    PYNQ - Python productivity for Zynq - Board
  2. You have to give permission to external devices to share the network by following the steps here

Best Regards,
Kefayet

Hi Kefayat,
Thanks for your answer. I changed the IP to 192.168.137.1, and now it is working.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.